Advanced ios using Swift
Advanced iOS App Development covers the key areas most commonly used in creating an deploying business or enterprise apps.
• Have attended or have the equivalent knowledge of the Swift Fundamentals course.
• Have attended or have the equivalent knowledge of the iOS Swift Fundamentals course
What will you learn?
- Printing: Learn how to find and print to AirPrint compatible printers
- Multitasking: Learn how make sure of iOS’s multi tasking capabilities including background file transfers, completing tasks in the background, location updates and fetching data
- Social Media: Learn how to integrate your app with social media sites using Apple’s frameworks for Facebook and Twitter
- Contacts: Learn how to access the local contacts by using the Contacts Framework
- Calendars: Learn how to access the local calendar by using the Event Kit Framework
- Location and Map Services: Learn how to display maps, navigate to certain locations, drop pins as markers and find your location
- Push Notifications: Understand how push services work and how you can utilise them to send messages to your users
- Localisation: iOS supports over 40 languages. Learn how to localise your app to support multiple languages
- Document Handling: Learn how to handle, display and move documents within your app and between applications
- Keychain and Security: Learn how to store passwords securely as well as other security techniques to protect your data
- Advanced AutoLayout, Size Classes and UIStackViews: Learn some of the more advanced features of adaptive layouts including using auto layout in code, creating constraints between objects on different hierarchy and animating UIStackViews
- Defaults: Learn how to use the NSUserDefaults class to make saving app preferences a lot easier
- Custom Segues: Learn how to create custom segues to provide alternative animations and functionality